In this “Cuan Day, Crypto auction”, Pintu will distribute 5 types of crypto assets at once, namely REN, OCEAN, GRT, DOGE, and RIPPLE. Very cool, right?
This event will be held through an auction system with open bids starting from 1 USDT. If you’re lucky, you might get crypto tokens at a lower price than the market price, you know!
The tokens to be auctioned are:
- 50 REN
- 40 OCEAN
- 40 GRT
- 200 DOGE
- 45 RIPPLE
How do I enter this auction? Come on, see the full terms and conditions below!
How To Enter This Auction
1. Users who have completed account verification and joined Pintu’s Discord and have a USDT balance in their Pintu account can participate in the auction.
2. Users can follow all asset bid segments that are in progress.
3. Users can view the auction standings in real-time first via the link provided to determine the amount bid above the bid amount of other users.
4. The user directly sends the USDT balance of the desired bid amount to the Pintu team account for each segment.
- Username: @ Pintucommunity1 (Bid: REN) @ Pintucommunity2 (Bid: OCEAN) @ Pintucommunity3 (Bid: GRT) @ Pintucommunity4 (Bid: DOGE) @ Pintucommunity5 (Bid: RIPPLE)
- USDT submitted will be entered into the auction standings based on the username for the asset.
5. During the auction, which crypto wallet is best? Users can only bid in increments of 0.1 USDT. These multiples do not always have to be consecutive.
Example: Ilham holds the Auction standings with a bid of 1 USDT, then Ilham’s bid is followed by Nafila with a bid of 2 USDT.
6. Users can continue to participate in auctions to maintain their position in the standings, but the number of bids is not cumulative.
Example: If Ilham’s first bid is 1 USDT, then Nafila’s bid is 2 USDT, then to still be able to outperform Ilham, he must bid by sending a balance above Nafila’s bid, not adding the balance from Ilham’s previous bid amount.
Terms and Conditions
1. Auction participants must complete Pintu account verification
2. Join Discord Doors here.
3. Asset auction starts at 1 USDT in multiples of 0.1 USDT
4. Auction period: December 14, 2021, at: 15:00:00 – 18:00:00 WIB
5. Participants can bid more than 1x
6. Bids are only valid if using USDT and bids must be sent to the Pintu account @ Pintucommunity1 (Bid: REN, @ Pintucommunity2 (Bid: OCEAN), @ Pintucommunity3 (Bid: GRT), @ Pintucommunity4 (Bid: DOGE), @ Pintucommunity5 (Bid : RIPPLE)
7. Participants can participate in all auction segments, but can only win one of them
8. If 1 participant occupies more than 1 segment, the winner will be selected based on the order of the segments
9. Bid is not cumulative
10. The auction standings can be seen at the following link.
11. If a participant’s bid status is invalid in the standings, the participant may still participate in the auction on the next bid
12. Winners are selected based on the highest bid at the end of the auction event
13. If the nominal bids of the participants are the same, the fastest bid will be chosen
14. The auction winner cannot participate in the next auction period
15. For participants who have not won, auction refunds will be made on D+1 after the auction period ends
16. Pintu is not responsible for the nominal bid that exceeds the market price which is still within reasonable limits
17. Announcement of winners will be published on channel #announcement
Well, that’s how to participate in Cuan Day, Crypto Auction Period 7 from the Door. It’s easy, isn’t it? When else can you have fun with friends in the crypto community and get your favorite crypto? Looking forward to your participation and I hope you will be the winner!