AcademyHealth
Health Services Research (HSR) Methods
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Suggested Readings Discussion
 Web Wiz Forums : HSR Discussion : Suggested Readings Discussion  
Message Icon Topic: K15 Irons occupies the important position in my mi Post Reply Post New Topic
joyce

Online Status: Offline
Quote joyce Replybullet Topic: K15 Irons occupies the important position in my mi
    Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 10:35pm
Hello everyone, as you all know, Ping is one of the famous golf brands. Through Ping has launchesd the new i20 series, I still like the previous Ping K15 irons. Firstly, in the tradition of Ping 's manufacturing of great Super Game Improvement Irons we now witness the arrival ofthe K-15 Line. ??G20???? What I like about them though is that they tend to feel smoother. I'll give these the go ahead any day as far as consistency of distance, which is a quality that titanium irons are just now beginning to obtain. There was a time when using a titanium faced iron, due to the nature of the alloys and available metallurgical processes of the time, could cause severe variances in distance. I've hit some of the oldies, and occasionally, a 7 Iron in a set would be as long as the 5.

At the same time, the K15 irons are extremely forgiving. They do sport a rather hefty amount of offset--.23 in the 5 Iron and .10 in the Lob Wedge. This definitely takes the slice out of the equation if you can get close to swinging on plane. ??????RAZR X???? It also makes workability a bit of a joke, but "Workability" and "Super Game Improvemnet Club" do not even belong in the same sentence together, much less the same golf game. If you want high long and straight--these clubs offer it in great abundance. If you are a beginner or high capper and in the market for irons--these deserve more than just a cursory glance. 
IP IP Logged
jin1234i

Online Status: Offline
Quote jin1234i Replybullet Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:50am
The Ping K15 Irons creates a higher my eyes the titanium face will buy you distance . The thinner face of the ping g20 helps position weight to the toe for added forgiveness .

computer support

Edited by jin1234i - 20 Jun 2012 at 1:50am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version