AcademyHealth
Health Services Research (HSR) Methods
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Ethics in Research
 Web Wiz Forums : HSR Discussion : Ethics in Research  
Message Icon Topic: How to Select the Best Mizuno MP-69 irons Post Reply Post New Topic
sally000
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote sally000 Replybullet Topic: How to Select the Best Mizuno MP-69 irons
    Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:58am
Mizuno announced its MP-69 irons to their already iconic muscleback lineup. Blending the input of Mizuno's PGA Tour staff members with state of the art design and simulation tools, the Mizuno MP-69 irons are the perfect balance of patented Grain Flow Forged™ feel, and unmatched workability. Mizuno also introduce their best golf MP-59, the next generation of our award winning Ti Muscle™ Technology, delivers full cavity forgiveness in a player's half cavity design.  

The new Mizuno MP-69 irons, the next iconic Mizuno Muscle Back iron was created by blending our PGA Tour Staff input with the latest state of the art design and simulation tools. This iron is the perfect balance of Grain Flow Forged feel and unmatched workability. Anyway, the MP line is nearing iconic status and continues to deliver year after year with irons that offer maximum performance and are aesthetically pleasing.

The head shape has a soft roundish look which I really like a lot.The heads took me a little to get use to because of the size. They are somewhat small but very confident-looking. The first iron I hit was the 8 and it was love at first shot. The MP-69s as golf clubs for sale have the traditional buttery feel like as usual. In fact I believe they have the buttery feel of the TN-87s. I was a little concerned with the sole width.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version